Finance your Mazda
Whether it be a new, demonstrator, or used vehicle you’re purchasing, we have a Business Manager located on site who can organise your finance and insurance requirements.
Our Business Managers offer a range of tailored options at very competitive rates to suit your precise finance needs.
At Devonport Mazda, you’ll discover a range of insurance products designed to protect every aspect of your vehicle.
If you would like to receive more information about our finance and insurance options, please submit an online enquiry form or call us on (03) 6422 3900.
Mazda Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
Designed exclusively for Mazda drivers, this plan is the ideal solution for those looking to safeguard their Zoom-Zoom in the event of accidental damage or theft.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Guaranteed Mazda Genuine Parts on all repairs
- Comprehensive repairs with Mazda Genuine Parts
- 3 years new-for-old vehicle replacement
- Full cover for either its Market or Agreed Value
- A monthly payment plan at no extra cost
- Your choice of repairer
- A quick and simple claims process
- A flexible excess to suit your budget
Mazda Loan Protection Insurance
Guard yourself against the unexpected with a comprehensive plan that covers your minimum monthly vehicle loan repayments in the event of your death, trauma or terminal illness, disability or involuntary unemployment.
- Cover for your vehicle loan repayments if you find yourself unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Cover if you become involuntarily unemployed.
- We offer cover for both singles and couples
- There are no required assessments or medical tests
- We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about insurance please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from your local Mazda dealership and the appropriateness of the insurance having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. If you buy insurance from us we receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium. Ask your Mazda dealership for more details before we provide our services.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Mazda finance is a division of Australian Alliance Automotive Finance ABN 63 002 407 703, Australian Credit Licence 513747.